Friday, December 16, 2016

Diagonals

For a holiday work party, I sported this stripe-on-stripe number because I needed double dosage of my favorite classic pattern. Interesting fact about stripes that I recently learned: During the European Middle Ages, striped clothing indicated social deviance. Criminals, court jesters, and hangmen were all required to wear the print (but hey, at least they faced their fates lookin' stylish). I set out to incorporate a sense of mischief with look as I kept this tidbit in mind. My second source of outfit inspo traces back to the French beauty, Brigitte Bardot, who slayed stripes all throughout the 60's. Truthfully, I could wear stripes everyday and feel perfectly content (can't promise I"ll refrain from doing that because I don't know where to draw the line).








 Body Harness- Resale (Ritzy Ragz)
Mink Pink Stripe Top- Resale
Stripe Maxi Skirt- Resale
  Dolce Vita Clark Booties- Nordstrom
 Silver Boho Earrings- Flashbacks
All Other Jewelry- Flea Market/ Resale


Women's White Horizontal Striped Cropped Top, Black Horizontal Striped Maxi Skirt, Silver Earrings on Lookastic: White Horizontal Striped Cropped Top, Black Horizontal Striped Maxi Skirt, Silver Earrings

4 comments:

}, 10);